NCEA Level 3 Chemistry Revision sciPAD
- Every topic a student is expected to know is summarised, helpful hints are included and key concepts are reinforced.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with walk-throughs, hints and tips designed to help students write extended answers.
- Four years of previous NCEA exam questions are provided.
- Numerous NCEA-style questions are provided, with hints ensuring your students learn how to answer to an examination standard.
- Worked examples guide and encourage students.
- Student's can gauge and check their likely success using the answers provided in the back of the book.
108 pages covering three Level 3 Chemistry externally assessed standards AS 91390 (Chemistry 3.4 -Thermochemical principles and properties of particles and substances), AS 91391 (Chemistry 3.5 - Organic Compounds) and AS 91392 (Chemistry 3.6 - Equilibrium principles in aqueous systems) - this is the ULTIMATE revision workbook for Level 3 Chemistry students.
The key features of the NCEA Level 3 Chemistry Revision sciPAD are: