The Year 10 sciPAD
We call our sciPAD for Year 10 science "Book 2" as it is designed to be used after, or in conjunction with, sciPAD Book 1 in Year 9.
- Learning outcomes and key word lists linked to the syllabus to give you confidence that you have the right materials to teach with.
- Engaging content geared to the appropriate reading level. Tasks explore abilities at a range of levels.
- Comprehensive notes and activities are designed to develop the students understanding in a supportive manner.
- Stand alone exercises can be set as homework to reinforce and consolidate class work.
- Numerous literacy and numeracy tasks are spread throughout.
- Literacy tasks are topical and fun, and ensure your students start using appropriate scientific language.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts. These pages are followed by two pages of review questions to prepare students for a formative assessment.
- Downloadable digital versions and interactive answers are provided to use on smart boards or through data projectors.
At 248 pages you won't find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging science workbook for your students.
Enquire Now Look inside